Deep Draw Metal Stamping
Short Run Deep Draw Metal Stamping Specialists
Conventional matched die forming, or deep draw metal stamping, is an ideal alternative to hydroforming for larger production runs or for smaller runs with long-term application of the parts.
Deep Draw Metal Stamping - An Economical Alternative
Because of higher volumes, hardened steel dies are required for the stamping process. Generally faster speeds and higher production rates offset the cost of tooling. But even short run metal stamping is more economical thanks to Jones Metal's in-house tooling. Depending on the whole order, handling the complete job in-house can mean more flexible start-up costs. Short run stamped metal parts can also translate into lower-cost tooling for prototype and very short-run production.
Deep Drawn Stampings for Simpler Shapes
Deep Draw Metal Stamping can also have advantages when shapes are less severe and surface marks are less critical factors. Unless the material exhibits abnormal springback, inside measurements can be kept to plus or minus .010 inches with short run metal stamping.
Quality of Deep Drawn Metal Stampings
Jones Metal has a strong track record for meeting the deep draw stamped metal needs of customers throughout the middle Atlantic and Great Lakes regions with cost-effective parts. Along the way, we've developed an unmatched reputation for die forming of the highest quality that lasts for years. Complete Engineering Tool Design & Machining Including:
- Short Run Metal Stamping In-house tool producing capabilities featuring computerized equipment including 2 and 3 axis CNC milling machines
- Precision CAM machining from in-house CAD designs of your drawings
- Full DCC automatic CMM inspection of part contours and tolerances
- CAM machining from you CAD Data including IGES, DXF, Ford-PDGS, CADAM, CATIA and other data formats
- CNC digitizing capability for reproducing models to exact hard tooling replicas
- The ability to work with a variety of metals including steel, aluminum, copper, titanium, lead, brass, and stainless steel, along with a variety of clad metals and high-tech alloys.
- Aluminum heat treating capabilities
An Outstanding Value Proposition
Jones Metal products understands deep draw stampings, and the demanding needs of the aerospace, automotive, commercial lighting, defense, and medical fields. Each of these industries demands outstanding value from vendors, and to this end, in addition to drawn metal shapes, we offer a wide range of complimentary processes including hydroforming, deep draw hydroforming, aluminum heat treating, and vacuum heat treating. Whether your application is new, or you are in search of a new deep draw metal stamping vendor for a current part, we have the people, technology, and AS9100B and ISO9001 quality standards needed in order to deliver your parts on spec, on budget, and on time. Interested in learning more about our deep drawn stamping capabilities? Send us your drawings, or contact JMP to request a no obligation RFQ.
How may we help? 740-545-6381
AS9100C:2004 with ISO 9001:2000 (Without Design)
A Woman Owned Business
Jones Metal Products Company • 200 N. Center Street • West Lafayette, OH 43845
740-545-6381 • Fax: 740-545-9690